h o w . i t . w o r k s
Once your order is placed, we will email a digital proof (2-5 business days) confirming all specifications for your approval.
2 x rounds of revisions are complimentary with your order (additional rounds $15)
d e s i g n . t i m e
- Online order 3-5 business days for first proof.
- Custom design 7-10 business days for first initial design once we have received your completed wording form.
n o t e . Design time is dependant on revision requests + response rate.
p r i n t . t i m e
In BUSINESS days from approval, not inc delivery
- Digital 7-10 days
- Wood | White Ink | Digital Foil 10-15 days
- Letterpress | Foiling 15-20 days
- Cake Topper | Lasercut Pieces 7-10 days
- Guest Book 10-15 days
- Signage 10-15 days
n o t e . Busy periods of the year may take longer than standard lead time.
In a rush, want a custom design or larger quantity? Contact us
l e a d . t i m e s
Local pick up available from our Hyde Park studio in South Australia.
- SA - 1-2 business days
- NSW / VIC / ACT / TAS - 2-5 business days
- QLD / WA / NT - 3-6 business days
Need express shipping? Contact us
p o s t i n g . y o u r . s t a t i o n e r y
c o s t s (AusPost)
- 1 x Stamp $1.00 (Max 13x24cm - 5mm thick - Weight 125g)
- 2 x Stamps $2.00 (Max 26x36cm - 20mm thick - Weight 125g)
- Weight - 250g +$1.00 | 500g +$3.00
t i m e f r a m e
- Standard - Local 3-4 business days | Interstate 4-5 business days
- Priority (+$0.50) - Local 1-2 business days | Interstate 2 business days
For international rates, see here
w o r d i n g
When it comes to wedding invitations and their accompaniments, what to say and how to say it makes many couples seem like deer in headlights. But the process doesn't need to be stressful or complicated. Remember, each piece in your wedding invitation suite is designed to communicate a specific set of information to your guests. Download our wording guide to read a few simple tips that will get you headed in the right direction.
t i m e l i n e s
- Save the Dates - Typically sent out 8-12 months before the wedding.
- Wedding Invitations - Plan 6 months before the wedding. Order 4-5 months before your wedding date. Post 2-3 months before your wedding date (Keep in mind any delays like Christmas).
- RSVP Cards - Typically 4 weeks before the wedding. We recommend making your rsvp date 1 week earlier than this to chase up any last minute guests and allow enough time for stationery items to be made like place cards, menus and signage.
- 'Day Of' Stationery - We recommend to book as much of this stationery as you can at the time of ordering your invitations. This avoids disappointment if we are at capacity and cannot fulfil your order if you choose to order at a later date.
- Thank You Cards - Typically sent out 3-6 months after your wedding.
Visit our Helpful Tips page for more in depth information.